ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Kevin N.

subsailor

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2001
Hello. I figure if anyone has any insight into this-that is, anyone who can/will respond rto my questions-it'd be you.

So, do you know the actual medical reasoning behind the decision to cancel the season? My instincts tell my its all about "CYA" and nothing more. Next question-what power, specifically, does the BIG actually yield. i.e., what could they do to OSU or any team playing anyway? I suspect it is the illusion of power they project, not actual power. I mean, they aren't going to come and physically lock up the facilities at the Woody, correct?

Last question-is there a path to play? I always got the reasons, from my sailors, that we couldn't do things, I'd tell them, tell me how to do it instead. Same situation here-is it really that tough to just break away and play, or is it, again, just the illusion or threat of punishment by a toothless BIG group of suits? The teams must realize that THEY wield the power and not the overpaid, nutless hacks who came to this asinine decision? How do we actually play ball this fall?

Thanks in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News