ADVERTISEMENT

Quick follow up to a deleted thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobuck

Mateo Mensa
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
I may take heat for this, but I would imagine anyone with a like per post average of 0.38 (vicdaddy) isn't adding much to the conversation. Factor that over almost 38,000 posts, and you are just getting into spam territory.

For reference, Nevada gets 4.9 likes per post.

No heat...Why take heat for an opinion? To be fair, there are three things that are I believe to be true:

1) Vic was posting long before we started doing likes...Geezus, I am averaging 2.5 per post since we started this shit and I don't add nearly the quality of Nevada or so many others ...I am aware of that and it's not a competition...I try to add some knowledge and humor because for me, having fun is life's antidote...If it's not your bag, I'm ok with that too...

@NevadaBuck is the real reason why our membership is so much larger... @Marc Givler @Kirk Barton and @Kevin_N too...

@KyleLamb is a wonderful addition...Thank you..The Grove has never been better...The new folks are invigorating and interesting...Although, I miss Pita...

2) I know Vic and I believe that he did NOT know about the personal tragedies of Nevada...He was on hiatus for this period due to personal choice and/or banishment...If he knew, his comments were unthinkable and he should be in time out..There is no excuse to be so mean spirited...I believe him to be a contrarian, but he is also my friend...I know him and his family...I hope you can understand that.

I have had sparring sessions with Nevada but I have seen the error of my ways...There is no way to enjoy two Buckeyes bitch slapping each other on here and being disrespectful...So, I stopped launching the bullshit..It just felt bad...For me, but more importantly for all of you..

3) This much I know to be true, life is too short to be so petty and warlike...We're all Buckeye fans..

OH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News