Recovery Corruption

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatter' started by _AZ_, Jul 27, 2020.

1. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

McConnell’s ignorance about a bill he helped write is profoundly dumb.

He knows it’s in there, he knows it’s a giveaway to aid the President’s personal brand.

Barely scratches the surface.

2. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

Maybe Trump will have more flexibility after the election.

3. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

"We're gonna have to pass it to see what's in it"...

4. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Wow a pair meaningless Democratic quote, I guess Trump funneling taxpayer money into his private business is fine.

Corruption in broad daylight, and the best response you guys have is some out of context nonsense that was neither proof of corruption you can’t explain, nor consequential to America?

And you guys think non-nuclear families are a problem?

I see a lot of spawn of two parent households in here that prove that isn’t the real issue plaguing our country’s declining intelligence.

5. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

The mere fact you guys have like 100 slogans and that comprises the entire policy argument of conservatives should be troubling.

Could you at least get Sowell to write a speech for Trump? How are liberals supposed to care about your false whataboutism and false equivalence if Trump is barely literate.

The mere fact that nobody is talking about Joe Biden’s cognitive ability is astounding, impossible for that line to stick when your God King speaks like a toddler.

Not that you guys have any trouble attacking people for problems that you also suffer from...

6. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

To be a slave to a political party with all the information you have at your fingertips is such a pathetic way of life.

All the privilege in the world and the brain trust of the right is Charlie Kirk, Jack Posobiec and Ben Shapiro...three guys who literally never succeeded at anything beyond trolling thus far in life. Conservatives worship these guys, flocking to their projects in droves.

No wonder you blame immigrants and poor, under-privileged minorities for all of your problems. They’re smarter, more friendly, actually act like Christians instead of worshipping politicians that fake religion.

If you guys weren’t so dumb, you wouldn’t be competing with unskilled labor from these far less privileged nations that you hate for jobs in declining industries that treats workers like shit.

Everything about your takes on society screams slave mentality. Maybe that explains why you don’t understand racism and our history of slavery, because you guys feel like such slaves yourselves?

This era has taught us so much about the core tenets of conservatism, and you know absolutely nothing about liberals because you drown yourselves in NOTHING but conservative propaganda and terrible cable news trash. You seem to know absolutely nothing about policy, or history.

It’s honestly amazing that even more of you sad white folks don’t just kill yourselves, though you still do corner the market on Arson, Vandalism, spousal abuse, terrorism and shitty music as alternatives. I’ll give you that much...

7. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

What should really be troubling...to you... is that you attribute the entire platform of a political party (and ideology) to 100 meaningless slogans. Your head is so far up the donkey’s ass that you can lick his belly button from the inside. How’s the view in there?

Cantonbuckeye16 likes this.
  8. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

I attribute it to your words, thoughts and actions here on this board.

You’re consistently this stupid. You’re slavishly devoted to the political party line unlike anyone else I’ve encountered

It’s so fun and sad that I can’t look away. You guys are truly among the dumbest adults I’ve ever really seen.

I realize that limitless corruption drives the party, not slogans. This is Washington we’re talking about, I just left that out because you actually think they aren’t more corrupt than any other administration since probably Harding or Coolidge.

9. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The amount of hate you have is how I know I'm on the right side of history.

Haven't seen hatred like this in this country since the rebels were told to give up their slaves.

NewYorkBuck and tIUguy2 like this.
  10. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

Spot the f on, friend.

11. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

it’s not hate.

I’m disgusted with you, I think you’re not even trying to be smart. Which generally makes me sad for my country.

Its just a shitty worldview you’ve CHOSEN to have, you have the right to choose ignorance. Your rights aren’t being attacked or in question.

At the end of the day, I don’t hate you. I just hope you’re capable of changing your terrible view on basically everyone else other than conservative white people via TV characters and politicians.

12. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Ya we know your would view is perfect and anybody who doesn't agree is "disgusting" or "deplorable" :rolleyes:

tIUguy2 likes this.
  13. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

Damn! Two fer two!

14. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Don’t lash out just because I’ve rightfully pointed out your personal slavery.

Just being honest with you, because nobody is perfect or has claimed to be. You just seem like you haven’t had an independent thought in any exchange I’ve ever had with you.

Crippling stupidity isn’t as fun to watch, I truly do pity you.

15. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

It’s an easy question.

Maybe you guys should start actually paying attention to the actual problem with corruption your government has instead of whining about white anarchist fighting cops because you want them to continue brutalizing Black people.

Just a grotesque order of your priorities and evidence of your lack of respect for anyone who isn’t you. All you folks seem to care about are political pundits and TV personalities.

16. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

I’ve spoken enough truth that you guys refuse to even dispute tonight.

Take some time to evaluate your choices to be slaves for corrupt political trash.

17. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

Where was this outcry when the Dems inserted money for new park benches in Anchorage, Alaska as part of the Hurricane Sandy relief bill. I mean...I guess...perhaps those benches could’ve been destroyed by a storm in a different ocean which hit a different coast over 4,000 miles away. Storm surge and all that.

18. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Oh of course, here come the slaves to decry some false equivalence about Parks and Recreation spending.

Guess Trump diverting money into his own business is fine so long as they can find some pathetically weak instance to compare it to.

Too insecure to EVER talk about their master in good faith.

19. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

They hate the Dems hate the Dems hate the Dems, but they can only defend Trump by showing even lesser instances of corruption by Democrats to excuse their own corruption.

S-L-A-V-E

Much as Dems love a good pork-barrel buffet, has to sting that your God King has instituted a Golden Era of corruption that literally enriches his own private business without having the American people even remotely in mind when he does it.

Worse yet, you slaves defend it.

20. tIUguy2

tIUguy2 All-American
    Expand Collapse

The FBI is Trump’s own business? Who knew?

21. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

C'mon, a toddler could find the corruption of Trump's ask here.

Republican Congressmen all saying it came from the WH, they're putting it right where he can maximize his personal business.

There is no excuse for it, be more than a slave and at least pretend to have any respect for the country he serves.

22. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You don't even deserve replies for these terrible trolls.

Money for the FBI is "corruption" :rolleyes: LMFAO

23. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Can you not even admit the impetus for Trump pushing for this new building and the impact it will have on his personal finances?

Are you that morally bankrupt?

Jesus, I mean I know you live your life in allegiance to his every thought and tweet, but this is embarrassing even for you.

24. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Seems like your still unable to clearly explain how a new FBI building is Trump worrying about his personal finances?

25. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

You mean aside from adding it to a Covid recovery bill that locks it into a location where his personal businesses will profit from it?

Look, you can either pretend to be anti-corruption, or you can defend this.

Can't be both. Because this is open corruption...

26. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

You guys are the loudest people in the room about how Trump is draining the swamp and eliminating the status quo in Washington.

Yet here you are, unable to even say out loud that he's self-dealing by trying to stick the new FBI building next to his hotel for personal gain.

So PC...

27. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

That's a lot of assumptions with no proof.

Having an FBI building close to a Trump business isn't corruption even to the craziest of Trump haters.

The FBI protects the American people's intellectual property from China. Funding for them in a China Flu bill is completely reasonable given the espionage China attacks the US with daily.

Sounds like you just want the Chinese to hurt more Americans because of your hatred for Trump....

28. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Lick those boots, slave.

29. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Gee whiz they just don’t know why.

More disingenuous excuses for the corruption they champion. Trillions in taxpayer welfare for the richest Americans, personal enrichment of elected officials.

They love it so long as it’s the politicians they worship.

Their daddy.

30. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Apparently Trump is abusing the taxpayer trust when an FBI agent decides they want to use their hard earned money to get a lunch in a Trump Organization owned restaurant...

31. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Move the goalposts all you want, all you’re proving is your insecurity to hold your massa accountable for his open corruption.

Tiny dick energy.

32. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Goodness, slaves.

He wants to enrich himself, just admit the obvious. There is no glory in lying for such a piece of shit politician.

Where is your self respect?

33. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It's not moving the goal posts when you still haven't explained how any of this constitutes corruption on any level.

Are you really suggesting tuna sandwiches are the real issue we should all be worried about? That Trump is bribing FBI agents to spend their salaries at his properties by investing money in their offices? Lol... Please tell me you honestly believe this then blast Obamagate so I can get confirmation you're just REALLY committed to trolling.

34. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

God, you really are going to go to your grave slaving for him, huh?

No leftist needs to tell you how steering projects to help enrich his private business is corrupt.

Where is the world is your self respect. I didn’t notice any of this nonsense when you claimed that Hillary sold our uranium for donations to the Clinton Foundation, before the conspiracy shit the bed.

How did you become so addicted to selling yourselves out for lifetime con men?

35. Cantonbuckeye16

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You just suggested selling tuna sandwiches to the FBI and selling American Uranium to Russia are comparable then you call others "bootlickers"...

Lol

36. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Doesn't get more disingenuous that watching you do this.

Bad enough you can't even get the basics of either of these events factually correct, you exist entirely to excuse corruption by the worst of Washington.

37. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Good lord.

Boeing, Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics hooped on the Pork Barrel Covid Express.

You slaves pledged allegiance to these guys? Unimaginable corruption.

You guys making old, corrupt Democrats look reasonable at this point. You can’t blame the MSM and liberals for all of your insecurities...

38. NewYorkBuck

NewYorkBuck All-conference
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

His hatred of Trump because he's told to do so is more than a bit scary. Crazy how easily influenced some are to hold some incredibly evil viewpoints. I guess without folks like that human history can't have dictators or despots though.

Next thing you know he'll be blaming Kristallnacht on the Jews. He's already blaming America's Kristallnacht on Trump and conservatives. Really no difference in the analogy.

tIUguy2 and Cantonbuckeye16 like this.
  39. NewYorkBuck

NewYorkBuck All-conference
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

How exactly did they go about hooping it?

Now even hooping is corrupt ...

40. _AZ_

_AZ_ Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

In fairness, you can't swing a dead cat in Republican circles without running into conflicts like this.

I give it a 4/10 on the corruption scale. Not surprising, but their supporters are little more than drooling sycophants and insecure rubes.

They have nobody to be accountable to.