ADVERTISEMENT

So I’m in the Restaurant Business

614Beast

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
The 614
Hey guys, I’m sure you all know about what is happening to the restaurant industry. I’m a restaurant manager and I have no clue whether I have a job anymore or not. (Update: I have been retained!)

Just wanted to throw out a quick PSA that if any of you order carryout or get delivery, try and throw your service industry people a few extra bucks. It’s a real tough time for anyone that works in the industry and that extra few dollars can really help out. I worry about my staff more than myself and the generosity shown by our guests tonight was very uplifting.

Go out and try to support your local restaurants that are still doing carryout and delivery, they could use your help more than ever.

Edit: A few have asked below and I responded but would like to have this in the OP.

My restaurant is 101 Beer Kitchen, as of now we will be open for carryout and DoorDash delivery 12pm-8pm everyday of the week at all three of our locations (Dublin, Polaris, and Gahanna) starting this Wednesday. The menu will be abbreviated to help the execution and waste, since we will be running with minimal people.

We will also be selling to go bottles and cans of beer as well as to go Growler fills of draft beer.

It’s a restaurant that is family owned with no investors so we could use all the business we can get.

I appreciate all of you guys and any help you can give to my restaurant or any other locally owned establishment.

You can order online here beginning Wednesday. If you’d like you can mention that you’re from Buckeye Grove and that Matt sent you.

https://www.101beerkitchen.com/

Thank you again everyone, stay safe and healthy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News