ADVERTISEMENT

The next big stars at Ohio State....

NevadaBuck

Staff
Jun 20, 2001
Fourth Wiseman was busy today--but he came in with this report....

"People are always asking who will be the next guys up at Ohio State.

Talented roster for sure--just loaded at every single position---but two guys just rise to the top...

Who might that be??

1) Tommy Togiai---flashed early and then plateaued a bit as the season started--as freshman often do. But about 2/3rds of the way through the year the light just went on and things started to become very easy for Tommy. Just a load to block on the line. Uses his hands extremely well. Great first step. As strong as anyone on the team. Looking for the next great OSU lineman? Don't look past Tommy.
There is a reason that Tommy might have been Larry Johnson's all time favorite recruit. And that is saying something.

2) Josh Proctor---6'2 200 lbs of fury. You remember when I would tell you about Malik Hooker and people would say "if he's so good, how come he isn't on the field?"

I will tell you the same things about Proctor. Big, smart, fast, sure tackler, solid defender. Absolutely nothing not to like about this kid. Put him on special teams mid season as he was wrecking people in practice. With our safety issues this year its simply amazing to me that Proctor wasn't on the field. But he will be next season. Future All American. Mark it down and hold me to it...."

More to come....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News