ADVERTISEMENT

The Prodigal Son returns...

nobuck

Mateo Mensa
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Team Shoe Lounge,

I am back...Why the hiatus? Three reasons:

1) My company was sold, moved from SFO to just outside Tahoe and was consumed by the transition...So, I am in semi-retirement..Weighing other options besides going to Home Depot and Hobby Lobby...Healthy and all good.. No COVID or any other malady....Glad to hear you are well @texanbuckeye!

2) I was devastated by the possible loss of Buckeye football so I withdrew....BTW, I bought a new house and the Buckeye Room is a mudda ****a...Pictures to follow...

3) I was conflicted by the turn of events and the dissolution of what I considered the best forum ever....Horseshoe Lounge 2010-2020...

More on point three...Needless to say, this has been an unusual year...I have thought a lot about how it came to this and here is my take...Two words: Finance and Pride...

This is a tough enterprise to run...Folks to pay and lots of vocal constituents to please...So, the finance part I totally get...

The Pride part I do not understand...And, sadly, it came down to one person who shit on the whole parade...An individual who was born on third base and could not take getting thrown out at home...Satisfying this person's needs and phobias outweighed the entire enterprise so the coup began...Oh, the President of OSU called me regarding the initial BIG decision.....Sure, and POTUS called me last night when he tested positive to get my advice on a compassionate use therapy from Regeneron...

I love two of the departed but the third i would not piss on if he was aflame in my backyard---although maybe I would because I live out West....Can't comment on Alex Trebek..He seemed like a nice guy...

Anyway, I split my love in two and have surveyed both boards over the last four months...I will not comment any further because I am afraid that the Kremlin may not only take my money but poison me as well...

I am back to my home and roots...Good to be back and we shall continue on with stupid gifs, shameless giveaways, irreverent humor, and a totally useless game day thread...Plus, a genuine and unencumbered search for the truth..

Nobuck

orig.584e81770cc79_gif_12.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News