ADVERTISEMENT

The Sun comes up Things aren't "SO" bad thread

NJ Buckeye

Freshman
Feb 5, 2003
I think we had plenty of warning signs all season, that at some point last night could happen. It did...now let's look at the good that is possible.

1) in 2017 we responded to Iowa by winning out with a B1G championship, and wins over UM and USC. It would not be crazy to imagine the same thing happening here (i get we could finish 10-3, but I think we can right the ship)

2) We control our own destiny to win the B1G.

3) As much as everyone wants to dog Purdue...they are a much different team than their 0-3 start. It is not impossible that they represent the West in the B1G championship game

4) Urban Meyer....while I blame the biggest part of the loss on coaching, he is still one of the best in all of CFB. We are lucky to have him and our continued run at the top of CFB is extremely rare. Enjoy the good times.

5) I think the loss made what was sort of obvious, now painfully obvious. We can become a great team this year, but we need to take this bye week and committ to implementing an offense that takes advantage of our skills, and fixing the mental mistakes in our defense. No more waiting for it to get better. I would rather get this kick from Purdue where we control our destiny, than against UM.

What you got?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News