ADVERTISEMENT

This year's team is better than last year's team

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Last year's team "may have" been more talented...(I say may have because I think most of our starters now - and many on our 2 deep- are future NFL players). But I think this team makes the playoffs this year. And after all of yesterday's performances...I think we can beat any team in the country... The team that scares me the most right now is Louisville. (Then Clemson, Bama and Houston in order).

I am not too impressed with Michigan. I was wrong about MSU. They are better than I thought. (But I was right about Iowa, PSU and Wisky). The Big 10, the PAC and the SEC are all down this year..

As I posted in my top 25 thread - there is a big drop off after the top 9 teams... I think the playoff teams will come from that top 9.. And I have a feeling there will be some tremendous controversy with the selection of the final 4...

We couldn't be in a better spot right now my friends! I love this TEAM and even though they are very young and relatively inexperienced...they are coming together as a team beautifully! Let's enjoy the ride!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News