ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on today/The Michigan Win

Kirk Barton

Night King
Aug 8, 2015
1. A win is a win versus Michigan. It was ugly. The refs were average. Too many sacks. Too many bad plays. JT struggled throwing it. Whatever. A win is a win. Go back to the 90s when we lost to these guys all of the time. I like winning better. You can bitch and moan about any other game, but this one is just about winning...

2. Jim Harbaugh is an absolute clown for what he pulled postgame. Terrible example for the kids you coach. Play better and you won't have to worry about the officials. Don't throw pick 6 TDs and turn the ball over.

3. JT and the receivers have to get their act together in the throwing game if we want to compete versus Alabama. Great thing is, we'll have a longer break for guys to get healthy and get ready for the two game playoff stretch.

4. Raekwon McMillan made the play of the game when he "got home" on the blitz and matched his hand with Speight's throwing hand, causing the ball to lollipop into Malik Hooker's grasp. That play completely turned the momentum of everything, as we could not piss a drop on offense. Massive massive play and some great coaching by Luke Fickell. That is a thing that is drilled, and it was a beautiful thing.

5. Met the great Phil Knight of Nike today at a tailgate I attended. Great guy who is a big Urban Meyer guy. He had some custom all black Ohio State gear on that I thought looked really sick and isn't for sale anywhere. I jokingly told him that I love all of the new gear the team gets and how much better it has gotten. He and his right hand guy gave me a standing invite to visit their HQ and they also promised to send me some OSU gear. Needless to say, that was a pretty cool. I'll be out to Portland at some point in the next two months, so I'll fill you guys in on how it goes.

6. I'm enjoying this win. I'll worry about the stuff that needs fixed later.

Enjoy the next 364 days of bragging rights. Remember how bad the 90s sucked. That should make you smile about today.

Go Bucks

KB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News