ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 buckeyes of all time...

Buckeyeloyalist

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2015
In honor of the bye week and to carry on a discussion that was going on with some friends on a group text all day yesterday. I thought I would ask who everyone's top five Buckeyes of all time are. The group text consist of men all around 30 years old so your favorite players are probably older then ours. I am sure a lot of people will disagree with my top five but hopefully I give you something to think about to get through your Friday.

These are in no particular order but here are mine:

1. Chris Gamble- This guy was so exciting and never came off the field...He is one of kind.

2. AJ Hawk- A staple in the OSU linebacker all time greats and I still think he was gypped by Posluszny for the Chuck Bednarick award in 2006.

3. Craig Krenzel- Led us to my first national title, first Buckeye win in Ann Arbor since I was 3, and the Holy Buckeye.

4. All 3 QB's from last year-It is my list so I can combine them if I want :)

5. Maurice Clarret- Regardless of what happened after the season, without Clarrett this is no title. Plus that play of stealing the ball from the safety was amazing.

Honorable Mentions: Orlando Pace, Joey Bosa, Andy Katzenmoyer, Terrelle Pryor, Teddy Ginn, Eddy George

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News