ADVERTISEMENT

Update on my son

Tiffin Buckeye

All-conference
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hey fellas,
I know a lot of you asked for an update after we did a little fundraiser for my son and just wanted to do one so bear with me here. My son is doing great we have had no issues although we never knew anything was wrong in the first place so obviously we still worry. He was supposed to have an appointment with his cardiologist at the Cleveland clinic this month but with covid-19 she did not think it was a safe idea for us to travel up there with him . She did say that she’s looked over his latest scans and said that he is looking great and was happy with the progress we told her about that he’s making so she said we could hopefully come in June for the appointment . I lastly wanna say thank you all so much for the donations we asked for to help with his medical expenses . My wife and I paid his bill in full and still had some leftover to purchase a new refrigerator which was desperately needed in our home as our old one was falling apart . I’ve also been somewhat off the radar the last several weeks. I still lurk and post when I can but with everything going on I’ve been really enjoying the time at home with my children . I hope you and your loved ones stay safe during this time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News