ADVERTISEMENT

Which states have HS spring football?

V-BCoach

All-conference
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
I do not want to get into a spring football debate. What I am looking for is to create a list of which states have high school spring football. I am on Twitter discussing this with a HS coach in Missouri. I can't find any kind of list who who has spring football at the high school level. So if you know for sure a state has spring football, put it on here. If you have a link showing it, please provide that too. From there, I will make a list at the bottom of the OP and add to it when I get the chance.

By the way, the debate we are having on Twitter is that he feels the University of Missouri can't compete in the SEC due to the lack of spring football in their state. I pointed out that Ohio does not have spring football and it doesn't seem to be holding OSU back at all as they just won the B1G and made the playoffs. His comeback? Well we have indoor track, so that helps. o_O I then said they don't need spring football to beat Wyoming, UK, UTenn, and Vandy, teams that they lost to this past year. Had they won those, they would have been 10-2.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

List:
Florida
Texas
California
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Indiana
Vermont
Connecticut
Arkansa