ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting 2023 DT Name To Keep On Radar

ELammers

Sophomore
Staff
Sep 7, 2021

Saw Xzavier McLeod down at the Rivals Camp in Charlotte this past weekend and while he didn't win the DL MVP award he was neck and neck with the prospect who did win, Jamaal Jarrett. I personally would have gave the award to McLeod because I think he has a little more versatility with his size and quickness off the ball to play anywhere from a zero to three technique. Jarrett is a massive run stuffer, that unless he drops some weight will be limited to nose without much pass rush, don't get me wrong though, he is darn near impossible to move or block at this time too.

Anyways, back to McLeod caught up with him after camp and he mentioned that he wanted to get up to Columbus soon because the way it has been communicated to him, if he visits, he gets offered. Many around the camp believed he ultimately ends up close to home at South Carolina and that may even be why Ohio State hasn't offered yet and or they want to see his body in person. His body type checks out in person, that much I know.

Anyways just wanted to put that name on the radar, especially if he ends up setting up a visit sooner than later.

• Love
Reactions: BC 84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News