ADVERTISEMENT

Hot 11: Bye week edition (looking for your input)

Kevin_N

Nobuck needs to post more
Jul 13, 2004
Pickerington, Ohio
ohiostate.rivals.com
We don't have as much to talk about on the bye week and while we really don't have the time to build these on a weekly basis this season, I know Hot 11 was always a favorite feature here for many years.

(One of the primary reasons we no longer do it is because we don't currently have things in place to be able to do a lot of custom HTML because the industry has trended so heavily toward things being mobile-friendly and we lost a lot of our old looks that we used to do for the sake of progress. I know we have a lot of IT professionals who belong to the board who can understand that the loss of a lot of templates that we used for years and years has forced us to re-evaluate our weekly calendar and pieces like Tale of the Tape were able to evolve but others kind of went extinct).

I know not everyone is up to speed on what the Hot 11 is, it is a list of the top-11 players on the team, in order. When we ran it weekly, it would be more of a "up and down trends" piece, rather than a player just jumping in at No. 1 because he had a great week and ignoring the rest of the season.

I would like to see as many people weigh-in with their Hot 11 for what we have seen through three weeks of the season. So in doing so, don't just factor in the OU game alone, this is a whole season approach.

I will use what I see here in the thread along with staff ballots to put the piece together for Wednesday or Thursday (really just depends on when I get staff ballots in and have enough votes from our great members).

Let's see them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News