ADVERTISEMENT

If you take away our top 22 players off our 2019 Defense, this who we would be “stuck” with...

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
DE: Zach Harrison, Noah Potter
DT: Tyler Friday or Antwaun Jackson, Jaden McKenzie
DT: Tommy Togiai, Jerron Cage
DE: Alex Williams or J.Jean Baptiste
LB: Cade Stover, K’Vaughan Pope
MLB: Justin Hilliard, Tommy Eichenberg
LB: Craig Young, Steele Chambers
Bullet: Jashen Wint
CB1: Sevyn Banks
CB2: Cameron Brown
CB3: Bryson Shaw
Field Safety: Ronnie Hickman
Boundary Safety: Marcus Hooker

1) How could anyone here ever complain about our recruiting???

2) Just wait until we add our 2020 class to these “absolute studs in waiting”....

3) you could LITERALLY.........take away our entire 1st string starting defense......and then you could LITERALLY.... take away our entire 2nd string defense...remove ALL OF our top 22 and our 22 very best defensive players from this team.....and I - for 1...certainly wouldn’t trade these guys for any other full D in the Big 10..... And it’s extremely likely that I would still keep this defense over any other program’s D in the entire country! So just for a year... we have to get through it with a very lean defensive backfield....yes.....until our badass 2020 recruits join these absolute monsters....

I just wanted you all to realize the sheer magnitude of how unbelievably loaded we are on defense... even through the Urban to Day transition.. Good Lord..... I don’t even have Keandre Jones in there......!!

We are all so spoiled.. this post makes me feel nothing but shame....The fact is... we didn’t even have room for Bryan Bressee... he wasn’t going to see the field until 2023 at OSU...

We have simply become immune to our just endless supply of grossly underrated 3 stars, 4 and 5 stars piling up in Columbus over the years.... and now that they are ALL here at once ....I just felt like it was my duty to remind you all.... of ALL of this absurd talent we have HERE...

Some of you guys need to quit talking “well Texan..... keep in mind, it is a transition year....let’s be cautious this year around here ...we might be 9-4 or 10-3”... it’s pissing me off... if we lose 1 game ladies.... it will be because we didn't show up.

* Expect 15-0 and an a NC - this year. And next year as well.....back to back NC’s
* Expect it
* Back into it

Yes we have some new coaches.. let’s work out the kinks early... and then trust me... for once please.... once our team’s momentum starts building... its over.. last year’s Michigan game will be a closer match than this year’s game. And if we play to our potential consistently...we could EMBARRASS Clemson, Bama or Georgia in the NC game....

But I stand by.... Rivals rating systems-wise... that our 2019 defense... is the highest rated, deepest and most talented defense, ever assembled on one team - in 1 year....I will gladly prove it... if necessary.. if challenged on this.... I hope my closest virtual friend @TampaBuck1 ’s and one of our newest best buddies- @lwdlmr - comes to my rescue...

Please.... keep enjoying your 4th of July weekend... while I keep bringing “the ****ing goods”........that’s all for now...

Go get yourself a Fresca, sit back, digest all of this incredible information.. take it all in... and THEN think of ALL of the endless weapons that we have on offense.. being lead by the most talented QB in the country....

Thank you....

Texan

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News