ADVERTISEMENT

Proposed Fall Football Schedule - Please join me when and where you can...

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Friends,

It's going to be one helluva a fall college football season. Lorraine's son is heading to Baylor and my son is going to Syracuse. Lorraine's daughter will be a senior at Nebraska Wesleyan, in Lincoln... And then after @Kirk Barton (KBs), introduction to Tom and Michelle Herman about a year and half ago... we have become good friends with the Herman's...so we want to tie in a few Longhorn games..A lot of my good friends and clients are LSU guys and one of my best friends and clients father lives in Tuscaloosa (and they take me to a marquee Bama game every year). Lorraine went to Texas and U of H, and we really jumped on the Cougar bandwagon when Herman's were here, so we still have some ties to U of H...

Then of course my life revolves around Buckeye Football. If any of you live in any of these areas or will be at any of these games.. let's please try to meet up!

Here is what I am (we are) going to try to pull off this fall:

Thursday: 8/31: OSU at Indiana (Bloomington) (my sister who lives in Naperville, has a daughter at IU and her son is starting at OSU this fall).

Saturday 9/2: Maryland at Texas (Austin)

Saturday 9/9: Oklahoma at OSU (Columbus)

Saturday 9/16: Rice at U of H (Houston)

Saturday 9/23: Syracuse at LSU (Baton Rouge) or UNLV at OSU (Columbus) (if I am in the mood for a 77-0 beatdown). Or... Texas Tech versus U of H.

Friday 9/29: Host NY Buckeye Grove Dinner (part 1)

Saturday 9/30: OSU at Rutgers (New Jersey) ??

Thursday 10/5: My Brothers NYC Gala

Friday 10/6: Host NY Buckeye Grove Dinner in NYC (part 2)

Saturday 10/7: Pitt versus Syracuse (Syracuse): (visit son) @RyanDonnelly will you be there?

Saturday 10/14: Ohio State at Nebraska (Lincoln): (visit Lorraine's daughter)

Thursday 10/19: Memphis at Houston

10/21: Rest / watch games on TV

10/28: Texas at Baylor (Waco) (Visit Lorraines son)

11/4: LSU at Alabama (Tuscaloosa)

11/11: Michigan State at OSU (Columbus)

11/18: Rest / watch games on TV

11/24:Navy at Houston

11/25 OSU at Michigan (Ann Arbor)

Texan

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnyB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series