ADVERTISEMENT

What are your top 5 greatest Buckeye wins and your 5 most painful defeats - and why?

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Greatest victories:

1) OSU versus Miami in the 2002- 2003 NC - I credit that entire season and then that NC game for putting me over the top and creating my obsession for everything OSU football.
2) OSU over Bama 2014 /2015- I just couldn't believe we were doing that to Bama...
3) OSU over Oregon 2014/ 2015 - in a suite with my brother and 30 of our closest friends - rolling the Ducks!
4) OSU over Michigan with Troy in C-bus - help me with year.. I want to say 2006.. I was pretty buzzed..
5) OSU over Michigan last month.. Welcoming Harbaugh to the Shoe... Instant Classic

Most painful losses:

1) OSU versus Michigan State last year.. A Conner Cook-less MSU team steals that game and destroys the possibility of us playing for a 3-peat this year. We had the most talented team in the history of college football...
2) Wisconsin over OSU in 2003...
3) OSU versus VA Tech 2014.. The first game I brought Lorraine to and both the team and I had a meltdown (do you remember our OL that game??)..
4) Penn State versus OSU this year.. Like Va Tech 2 years ago, AT THE TIME...I just thought that loss could have ruined our season. And I was watching it in Tuscaloosa.. Really coming unhinged..
5) Need help here...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News