ADVERTISEMENT

If your not sure on JT just watch the games on ESPN today!

B22

All-conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
Hilliard Ohio
Cardale played great when called on at the end of the year.

Just watch the games where JT came up huge as a freshman.
Penn St game we don't win without JT leading these guys on a torn Meninicus at half time.

The games coming up against Mich St where he put on a show that nobody expected.
News for ya we don't beat Minnesota without JT playing and coming up huge when the offense needed him the most!

JT has proven he can win in tough games on the road see Mich St,Minnesota and Penn St.

What we know,the defense continued to improve as the season went on and peaked in the last 3 games of the year.
We don't win the NC without the defense standing up after 4 turnovers by the offense.Cardale played good not great against Oregon but Zeke and that line just killed defenses in that Cardale run of 3 games.

Questions for Cardale.
How does Cardale handle a game on the road when the offense is not clicking,dont kid yourself there will be trying times this year.
Does OSU beat V tech last year under Cardale?
Can Cardale play injured?
Is Cardale the running threat JT is in the Read Option?

Positives for Cardale.
Won the NC as the starting QB.
Unquestioned arm strength.
Has a ton of confidence right now with 3 huge wins.

I think if some of you watch a couple games today under JT Cardale does not get his chance without a 12-1 run by OSU under JT and his ridiculous numbers he put up.

One thing for sure OSU is in a no lose situation here.
I really think JT is the guy but with Cardale I have no problem at all,he's on a hell of a run!

Its gonna get crazy people,lets get behind whichever QB and roll.

Reactions: DocRoc372
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News