ADVERTISEMENT

OT- 50 and Fat

shawshankGBL

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2015
I know there a bunch of health nuts on here, so just looking for some advice. I've been trying to lose the same "10 pounds" for years, but as I get older and work stress has piled up, I now find myself 5'8" and 200#, now needing to lose more like 25-30. Meal prep has been a huge downfall, so that's my #1 target. Been reading a ton about superfoods, boost metabolism foods, and different diets. I lost 9# easily a few yrs ago after just a few weeks of the Wheat Belly diet. so I'm going to use that as my base, and try to work in the superfoods.

so just looking for a few opinions. In addition to the above changes, will get at least 5 workouts per week with a good mix of boot camps, strength training, tabata work outs, and aerobic mostly in the form of my bike on the computrainer.

Another key factor is sleep. I average 4-5 per night, but on vacation I sleep 8 hrs a night and feel great. My job is too time consuming for 8, but my goal is 6-7.

so looking for opinions on:

counting calories?

amount of water?

replacement for caffeine?

fasting? I love to eat, so this one is hard.

Lastly, I felt pretty good when I took probiotics geared toward wt loss and will resume that habit. any other suggestions for supplements?

any other bits of advice would be great! thx in advance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News