ADVERTISEMENT

What's this laying around stuff?!

scat pack jim

Freshman
Sep 16, 2010
scat pack jim: Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for, moping and bitching about Meyer?

Accuro: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We lost to MSU. There's nothing to fight for anymore.

DaytonBuck: Let it go. War's over, man. Dantonio dropped the big one. Can't win BIG East

Scat pack jim: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Kingadbuck: Germans?

jdincbus: Forget it, he's rolling.

scat pack jim: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

scat pack jim: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

scat pack jim: What the f**k happened to the Buckeyes I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to paly in Ann Arbor, we might lose." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Ruddock, he's a dead man! Butt, dead! Hargbaugh...

Kingadbuck: Dead! Scat pack jim's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

scat pack jim: We're just the guys to do it.

DaytonBuck: Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

Jdincbus: Let's do it.

scat pack jim: "Let's do it"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News